"Nigeriennes vs Nigerians" Top 5 Page for this destination Niger by mizzzthanggg
Niger Travel Guide: 222 reviews and 510 photos
I enjoyed my short trip to Niger... one of the Francophone countries, I found the Nigeriennes to be very polite, soft-spoken and very refined people... a complete opposite to their Nigerian neighbours!
For more photos and stuff, pls look at my Niamey page.
I found this website very useful for general preparations for my trip. Do check out my Niamey page for more tips on the... more travel advice
mizzzthanggg's Related Pages
Niger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fascinating Niger..."
- "Niger - A Desert Safari"
- "Nigeriennes vs Nigerians"
- "besspalmer's new Niger page"
- "Hrund's Niger Page"
- "DreamWeaver's new Niger page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Niger
- Hotels in Niger
- Transportation in Niger
- Nightlife in Niger
- Restaurants in Niger
- Shopping in Niger
- Warnings and Dangers in Niger
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Niger
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Niger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Niger
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Lipe Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kampong Belum Baharu Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Tao Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ashgabat Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Muar Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kampong Tanjong Gemok Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue