"Can U Stand A Week On Koh Bulon?" Ko Bulon Le by mizzzthanggg
Ko Bulon Le Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 19 photos
Nightshots from our week on the deserted island of Koh Bulon. Very quiet but for the sounds of the waves and the bats screeching in the darkness of the wee hours. Oh, and the always-too-late slapping of our hands on various parts of our bodies where the mozzies had attacked!
Yes, it was beautiful in spite of flying devils in the night... a 5 day rustic, "camping" experience in a deserted island resort topped off with a decidedly more comfortable, high-end weekend... at times challenging, often eventful, some drama, some guerilla warfare with the wildlife, and lots of time for thought, reflection, most of all a new-found appreciation for the simple and then the finer things in life... :)
mizzzthanggg's Related Pages
Ko Bulon Le Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The pearl of the Andaman"
- "Discovering South Thailand"
- "Can U Stand A Week On Koh Bulon?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Bulon Le
- Hotels in Ko Bulon Le
- Transportation in Ko Bulon Le
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Bulon Le
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Bulon Le
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Ko Bulon Le?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Bulon Le
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Lipe Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kampong Belum Baharu Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Tao Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ashgabat Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Muar Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kampong Tanjong Gemok Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue