"No Kow Towing In Koh Tao" Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Tao by mizzzthanggg

Ko Tao Travel Guide: 218 reviews and 522 photos

How Now, Koh Tao?

Koh Tao is the least developed out of the trinity of islands that is made up of itself, Koh Samui and Koh Pha Ngan. Wonder how long it'll stay that way though. It's like a dive haven for travellers & backpackers, but prices are rising and a lot of resorts won't even take u in unless u sign up for some dives or courses.

Of course Koh Tao is much more than just diving.. in fact on this trip it was a miracle we managed to do ANY diving at all as it was New Year's and everyone was partying and stoning and after a mad-cap rush round Cambodia in 5 days lying in a hammock and lookin' out to the boats in the sea was just abt all we could manage most of the time ;)))

Party Hard & Chill Hard...

• Pros:it's alll goodddd baby
  • Cons:having to go home
  • Last visit to Ko Tao: Jan 2004
  • Intro Updated Apr 3, 2006

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2006 at 9:43 PM

The Bishop's lost his breeches Behind One Of The Bars!

• austarman's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2006 at 5:07 AM

You have just about convinced me I need to add Koh Tao to my "Things to do list" You had a ball didn't you! ;-))

• Jmill42's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2006 at 7:53 PM

What a shame I missed Ko Tao! Looks like I would have been in a hammock too... I'm sure your hands stayed clean the whole time... lol

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2005 at 9:20 AM

most interesting soap dispensers and sand sculptures on that island, indeed; what a shame that VT is family friendly and I could not see all the pics you took :-))

• DaDrifter's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2005 at 10:53 PM

Just when I thought I had seen them all, I find the best one hidden here ... beautilful pictures.

• ferdnbean's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2005 at 9:02 PM

A lovely Malaysian song bird... Can sometimes become a bit unheard... If she gets in a tizzy, I'll just say "Miss Mizzie, I'll always, adore you...love, Ferd."!!!

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2005 at 4:01 AM

Beautiful underwater pics! Looks like Ko Tao is a place for me :)

• polardabar's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2005 at 2:30 AM

haha, now i understand...! ;) it figures anyway... lol! :) you on any messengers? email me! polar*

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2005 at 10:07 PM

Cool Tao? Kho Tao certifies divers like nobody business. Will check it out myself someday.

• Mar 21, 2005 at 12:35 AM

You didn't take your own mask?..looks nice here, is this the Ko Toa just off Samui?...just looked further it is that one, it was uninhabited last time I was there!..................Nick

mizzzthanggg