Bintulu Favorite Tips by mizzzthanggg
Bintulu Favorites: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Woo hoo! Town centre, Bintulu
Favorite thing: No favourite thing about Bintulu. Oh! Actually... the free wifi access at the Parkcity Everly Hotel.
Elsewhere, nothing but gas processing plants and karaoke joints. Oh my goodness and the logging! On the way from the airport, many huge lorries carrying loads of timber... plywood factories, timber mills... very disturbing. There's a postcard of logging activities! Who on earth puts logging activities on a postcard??? Go figure.
Nothing much to do, food very disappointing, the seafood is expensive because it's brought in from other parts of the state... the hotel... 4 star? Oh please. Am i really in Malaysia? We came on Sunday and covered markets and town in an hour or so.
The market is most interesting! See my To Do tips.
Fondest memory: The most interesting bits about Bintulu is the LNG plant and tanker terminals, and that's not accessible to the public. No big loss really unless u're a process engineer perhaps. ;)
However, to be fair, fellow colleagues from Bintulu have actually said there's plenty to do if the locals take you around. So, unless you do have a local taking you around.... forget it.
mizzzthanggg's Related Pages
Bintulu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "saw mills and shrimps"
- "Bintulu - Another Petroleum Town"
- "Boom Town Bintulu"
- "Been To De Loo In Bintulu -_-"
- See All...
Explore the World
- South America
- Malolo Lailai Island
- Ajmer Hotels
- Vashon Island Hotels
- Crumlin Hotels
- Pinkenba Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bintulu
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Bintulu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bintulu
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Lipe Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kampong Belum Baharu Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Tao Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ashgabat Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Muar Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kampong Tanjong Gemok Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue