"(mer)Sing For Your Supper" Top 5 Page for this destination Mersing by mizzzthanggg

Mersing Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 161 photos

okay okay... bad pun

I can't keep thinking of great page title names, alright! Gimme a break.

Mersing is a place you go to when you want to reach the islands off the states of Kuantan & Johor in Malaysia, e.g. Pulau Tioman, Pulau Besar, Pulau Rawa, Pulau Pulau Pulau...

Depending on the company you keep and whether you missed your ferry and how long you have to wait for the next one (ha...) you could either have a fantastic time here or a very mediocre experience of this lil local fishing village settlement...

I have had both.

The photo above shows you the former. This is what my side of the table looked like when I was done with dinner... hahahaa... I walloped 85% of that dish of crabs myself since the others weren't keen on messing up their fingers digging into shellfish.. as you can see, I had no such problems ;)

err.. incidentally, the others were only too happy to have me finish my food and not finish the song I was about to sing... as per the page title name. They didn't even give me a chance, I was barely two lines into the song (hmmm... i wonder why...)

• Last visit to Mersing: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Jun 6, 2005

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2005 at 11:58 PM

Ah, I think I ate at the same seafood restaurant. I walloped everything too;p

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 5:41 AM

So how come you aren't a big girl with an appetite like that? You seem to spend more time eating that diving!

• DaDrifter's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2005 at 3:21 AM

Someone did full justice to the Chili Crabs ;) Drunken prawns too ... sounds like my kind of place :)

• ferdnbean's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2005 at 9:17 PM

Well Lord have Mersing on mah soul. Looks like a great trip you had! Alive as usual. Ferd

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2005 at 10:35 PM

yummy .. crab looks yummy !!!

mizzzthanggg

“it's all good :)”

Badges & Stats in Mersing

Have you been to Mersing?