"Welcome to the P-Dot!" Peterborough by CndnSugarPlum
Peterborough Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 19 photos
Until I get some proper pictures (other than the zoo)...well, I won't have any. Anways, I really like Peterborough. I have a couple of friends who go to school here, and always people who live there don't like it as much as someone who doesn't. It's a mid-size Ontario city, smaller than Kingston. It's home to Trent University and Sir Sanford Fleming College, OHL Peterborough Petes, a canoe museum (recently just found this out- how many times have I been there?), and a mini-zoo. Anyways, a cool town, lots of restaurants/pubs/bars with cool names: Hot Belly Mamas, McThirsty's- it doesn't get much better. I laugh every time I hear the last one, luv it.
I was there for a midweek, early dinner, and it was very quiet, but cozy. Our waitress was very nice, food was good, a... more travel advice
CndnSugarPlum's Related Pages
Peterborough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Peterborough Homepage!"
- "Welcome to the P-Dot!"
- "My University Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peterborough
- Hotels in Peterborough
- Restaurants in Peterborough
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peterborough
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Peterborough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peterborough
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gananoque Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- La Romana Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bon Echo Provincial Park Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Peterborough Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madawaska Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banff Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Lake Louise 4 photos, 1 travelogue