"Charming Prato" Top 5 Page for this destination Prato by travelnurse21
Prato Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 58 photos
I know I've said this over and over again, but Prato was also another ghost town in August. It was so beautiful yet so empty! If you find that the city is empty when you go, still take the time to appreciate the energy of this city. It's very small, quaint, and charming! The people are lovely!
Even though the streets were empty, the character of this little city still made me feel very much like I was in old world Italy. Despite the abundance of stores and restaurants, the buildings and the streets remain untouched.
So, definitely don't miss Prato on your next trip to Italy. I loved it because it seemed to me to be untouched by all the tourist traps! It was very authentic Italy!
- Pros:Old world Italy feel.
- In a nutshell:Very very charming
travelnurse21's Related Pages
Prato Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Benvenuti a Prato"
- "Charming Prato"
- "prato,this unknow place"
- "Discrete charm of Tuscany"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prato
- Hotels in Prato
- Transportation in Prato
- Nightlife in Prato
- Restaurants in Prato
- Shopping in Prato
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prato
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Prato?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prato
Photos in PratoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Warsaw Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Zürich Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Krakow Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prato Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 3 photos