"Trip to Cuba" Marta23's Profile
Varadero is full of spectacular beaches and georgous sunsets.
The cars will send you back in time!
You will find them everywhere in Havana. It's part of what makes the city so unique.
We stayed at Hotel Melia, Varadero. It was my first time enjoying the luxury of a resort. It was wonderful, but you can't get a feel of the Cuban culture this way.
On a rainy or windy day, when the beaches were empty, the lifeguards kept themselves busy fishing. Using only a net requires skill!
Mural of Che.
I told you the sunsets are awsome!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 17 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Marta23 and Agata_K are now friends.
- updated a Poland Travel Page "My Little Town"
- Wrote a Review Great View in Poland Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great View"
- Commented on BenFromParis's profile page
- Posted in Travel Malmö Forum "Things to do."
updated their Profile Page "Trip to Cuba"
Top 5 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Poland Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Spain Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Amsterdam 2 reviews, 2 photos