"Luang Prabang" Laos by zazatann
Laos Travel Guide: 3,757 reviews and 9,399 photos
I feel like I come to visit friend or sister in Luang Prabang. Thailand and Laos is like a cousin.
We look so similar and our language is so close. I can speak Thai language to them when i'm in Laos.
"Sabai Dee" is a greeting word in Laos but it means 'I'm fine' in Thai !!! So, i sometimes feel like i keep saying 'i'm fine' when i say 'Hi' to everyone
Someone said "If you want to see how Thailand look like in past 50 year, you will have to go to see 'Luang prabang'
I love here !! It's small and pretty like a shy girl. There are no traffic like Thailand !!
Thailand and Laos share the same river at the border. That is 'Khong' river.
It's so nice to hear people train to row a boat for their boat racing. It's the same as Thailand culture when water is high tide in rainy season.
zazatann's Related Pages
Laos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One Can Never Get Enough of Laos"
- "Tread Softly: Laos"
- "A rather virgin country"
- "Lao People Democratic Republic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laos
- Hotels in Laos
- Transportation in Laos
- Nightlife in Laos
- Restaurants in Laos
- Shopping in Laos
- Warnings and Dangers in Laos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laos
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Laos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laos
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 46 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pai Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Sing Buri Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos