Pai Nightlife Tips by zazatann Top 5 Page for this destination
Pai Nightlife: 12 reviews and 5 photos
Simple small bamboo floor at Bamboo bar, where is next to Pai river. After people get tired from dancing in other bar there?ll be more people come to this place after 01.00 a.m. until morning time. The weather in Pai at night is cool to enough to have fun talking next to fire to warm to up. Just another feeling after BeeBob dancing bar.
Dress Code: anything
Directions: Next to the bridge of Pai river
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Move your body with life music here at BeeBob. It?s like a step of night life after midnight people will move to meet here. Many choices of drink and lots of people. I?m not sure is it?s because of it?s only one live music place in Pai or not?.ha?.
Theme: Live Music
Ting Tong Bar
Ting Tong in Thai language means crazy. This bar is quite crazy and nice as same as the owner, Mr.Toottoo, a man from southern part of Thailand. He fall in love in Pai and start the business here with very good atmosphere and good trendy music.
Dress Code: anything you want...
Directions: Next to Pai School
More Reviews (14)
zazatann's Related Pages
Pai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living by do nothing in Pai"
- "The place that you can hide from busiling world"
- "Chilling in Pai"
- "Chill out and go hiking!"
- "Relax in Pai"
- "Pai Touristic village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pai
- Hotels in Pai
- Transportation in Pai
- Nightlife in Pai
- Restaurants in Pai
- Shopping in Pai
- Warnings and Dangers in Pai
- See All...
Explore the World
- San Pedro de Atacama Hotels
- Forte dei Marmi Hotels
- São Francisco do Sul
- Whakatane Hotels
- Safranbolu Hotels
- Zanzibar Island
Badges & Stats in Pai
- 17 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pai
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 46 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pai Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Sing Buri Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos