"Get more sweet with fruit in Rayong" Top 5 Page for this destination Rayong by zazatann
Rayong Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 64 photos
Rayong is in the eastern coast of Thailand on the northern shoreline of the Gulf of Thailand, about 179 kilometers from Bangkok.
My parent, sister, her husband and I escape busy city of Bangkok for this weekend to this town.
It's my first time to visit this province and also first time to have a chance to sit in my father's new car. He uses Isuzu, a japanese car.
It's very nice and comfortable.
I forget to introduce another alive traveler, Yoko, our new little dog. My parents love them as a niece because they'd like to have grand children so much. Ha.....
So, our niece, Yoko, is treated like a princess on this trip !!
There are many nice beaches in Rayong but it's pity that we're not the beach people. We love to enjoy the atmosphere of the nature but we're still scare to go into the sea after Tsunami last year.
Especially, my sister, her husband and myself are not a big swimmer. We don't think we can swim further than 1 meter. ha.....
There are so many fruit to learn and try to eat for your experience. You'll get more fun to pick it by yourself and eat... more travel advice
The most important part of visiting the beach area is having a good seafood, isn't it? This restaurant is just simple... more travel advice
zazatann's Related Pages
Rayong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest Pier to Paradise.."
- "Get more sweet with fruit in Rayong"
- "SuPhatra Land - Fruit Village"
- "Coastal Province"
- "Welcome to M.E.R.V's Rayong page"
- "Rayong, and its hide-away Ko Samet"
- "Rayong from A busnessman's perspective"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rayong
- Hotels in Rayong
- Nightlife in Rayong
- Restaurants in Rayong
- Shopping in Rayong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rayong
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Rayong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rayong
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 46 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pai Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Sing Buri Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos