"From a corner of the world" icequeen_n_snow's Profile
I was born in a very small city of Vietnam. I love spending my time traveling. i haven't been to many places though.
I traveled alone when I was only 16 y/o which is very rare for a Vietnamese girl. I consider myself very lucky.
Hoi An is the most peaceful tourist attraction that I've ever been to. That's why I spend so much time in Hoi An and still not tired of it.
I moved to the states in 2007. I live in Texas. I love this place ( It's a little too hot in my opinion though)
I'm currently going to college. I will start majoring in International studies from my junior year. I love to learn about places, the cultures and languages. That's the reason why I love travel so much:d
I love backpacking because I think I can interact with natives more that way. It's also cheaper. I have much more fun backpacking than being in a tour package.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 7 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Hoi An Forum "Re: Looking for Quality tailor..."
- Commented on GlobeTrekr's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "From a corner of the world"
updated their Profile Page "From a corner of the world"
- created a Thu Do Ha Noi Travel Page "Ha Noi"
- Wrote a Review The real vietnamese food in Thu Do Ha Noi Restaurants
- Thu Do Ha Noi Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Ha Long 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City 3 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.