"Colorado 2004" Steamboat Springs by srrulz
Steamboat Springs Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 170 photos
Steamboat Springs, Colorado is a little town centered around a ski slope 4 hours west of Denver. It's a quaint little place with a really warm, fuzzy feel. The mountain is fantastic, with delightful skiing, or in my case snowboarding, for all difficulty levels. This was my first trip to a real mountain to go snowboarding. Although I thought I knew how to make it down the hill, I didn't really know what it was like to feel so free until I made it all the way down the 25 minute easy coast of "Why Not". I was hooked.
- Pros:Pretty views, nice people, good slopes
- Cons:Long drive
- In a nutshell:The picturesque mountain village that's by no means boring
Two of us took a 1.5 hour horseback ride through a little trail in the mountains. It was one of the most unforgettable... more travel advice
Written Nov 30, 2004
Road Trip to Colorado
Written Feb 20, 2005
Snowboarding in Steamboat
srrulz's Related Pages
Steamboat Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's more than a great ski town!"
- "Steamboat, Colorado"
- "Ski Town USA"
- "Great Mountain Town"
- "Colorado 2004"
- "Cabana Boy's Steamboat Springs Page"
- "Steamboat Springs, Colorado"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Steamboat Springs
- Hotels in Steamboat Springs
- Transportation in Steamboat Springs
- Nightlife in Steamboat Springs
- Restaurants in Steamboat Springs
- Warnings and Dangers in Steamboat Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Steamboat Springs
- 2 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Steamboat Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Steamboat Springs
Photos in Steamboat SpringsSee All Photos (15)
Top 5 Pages
- Steamboat Springs Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- East Lansing Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Detroit 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Boston 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.