"Puncak - West Java" Puncak by blue_sky04
Puncak Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 85 photos
Puncak is a small town located in West Java, about 2 hours driving from Jakarta. This small town is well known as a relaxing place for people from Jakarta as Puncak is not very far from it.
Puncak is also known for its tea plantation and beautiful scenery because the town is located in a mountainous area, which contributes to its cold temperature.
One of the things which I like about Puncak is the flowers. The cold temperature in Puncak makes flowers grow well in the area. You can find many flower vendors there, too.
I am told that there is a flower garden located in Puncak, which belongs to the former first lady of Indonesia, Mrs Tien Soeharto. Infortunately I did not have the opportunity to check it out.
Kota Bunga is one of the real estates located in Puncak. My friends and I were driving around the area to see beautiful houses there. The estate developer builds unique houses in different themes such as Japanese, Chinese, American, etc. It's a beautiful place to visit.
- Pros:nice weather, beautiful scenery, beautiful flowers
- Cons:traffic jam
- In a nutshell:a good place to relax
blue_sky04's Related Pages
Puncak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Weekend Getaway from Jakarta"
- "Peaceful mountain resort"
- "WELCOME to PUNCAK"
- "Puncak - West Java"
- "Puncak, favorite place near Jakarta"
- "Puncak Pass"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puncak
- Hotels in Puncak
- Restaurants in Puncak
- Shopping in Puncak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puncak
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Puncak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puncak
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surabaya Intro, 45 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 29 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 28 reviews, 26 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Oregon Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Bali Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Taipei Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos