"Homepage still needing work!! so little time!" feag's Profile

Photo below : Maldives.

Right !! we are back from our amazing trip to Hawaii. We stayed on Oahu and Big Island itself. I have so many photos/tips etc that I will endeavour to do my Hawaii page as soon as I can.

Any questions in the meantime then mail me.

Hi...my home town is London and I want to make this a proper home page but as yet have not got round to it nor to uploading the photos I want.

I love to travel and want to see so many more places but its finding the time and getting the holiday from work (dont get enough!) My traveling companion is Paul who is good at being the map organizer once we get there! and I do the research before hand. Previous to us travelling together I have been away with my Mum & Dad who liked to travel and my Mum now though elderly still wants to see Las Vegas - I plan to try and take her there one day ...if I can do it & know she will be ok getting around as she finds it hard.

So thats it really, and as say this page is staying for now....

Just returned from New York Dec 08 (4th visit) will load up the new photos soon...

We are due to travel to HAWAII! this coming September so we are researching that we are staying on Big Island & Oahu.

..... the most wonderfull holiday we have ever had was to Kurumba in The Maldives and it was so wonderful that I cant stop writing about it and dreaming of when we can return.

I am trying to start to build my travel pages with photos of the places I have visited with tips and information. I have done more on Kurumba than anywhere else.

I find looking at other peoples travel pages so interesing, to find out about people, the places they have visited etc. It is a great insight into the world and the amazing countries that there are to see.

I am a strict vegetarian and animal welfare issues are one of my main concerns when visiting anywhere.

Jane

Our dog ' Chuck'

Our dog 'Chuck' who we got from Battersea Dogs Home about 7 years ago. We sadly lost him this March 2010 to a spleen cancer. We miss him dreadfully.

He was so gorgeous but could be a pain, as he didn't like other dogs! but we didn't know his history, so anything could have happened to him.

Chuck our dog

My partner Paul and Chuck our dog

I won a photo studio day and so here is the photo we chose as it was the most natural, our dog chuck fell down with us trying to hold him! he was so excited at the man behind the lens making noises with a dog toy!

My mum and brother

My brother and i took our mum out for the day to Kew Gardens, Surrey we all had fun, mum drove around in a hired scooter, first time she had done this, nearly knocking several chairs and tables over in one cafe! she could not grasp the brake system!

our resident fox

A little fox comes to our garden to use our storage hut for sunbathing...

Snow early March 2009

The UK received it's heaviest snow fall for many years.... our back garden ...

sunset at local park

• Intro Updated Sep 27, 2010

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Happy B/D!

• tango_jd's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Happy Birthday Jane - - - Have a great day!

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• tango_jd's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2012 at 2:06 AM

i missed it! hOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY.
    X

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Have a great birthday, Jane!

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Happy Birthday Jane and greeetings from Finland!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Thru VT platform, I send you a happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you all the best, keep travelling and more VT sharing. Cheers.

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM

London and Paris
    VT MEET IN PARIS 21st and 22nd June 2012
    Combine London VT meet with Paris – it’s only 2h20min by Eurostar, and join me in Paris.
    You’ll have time to visit major sights as well, and join our VT meet on the 21st June (the longest day of the year) for the Fete de la Musique.
    This FREE event is not to be missed and you should expect music, dance, local food and many drinks along the way all night long.
    Join me also on Friday 22nd June, to continue in the same rhythm – picnic and dancing along the river.
    Time and place for both meets TBA.

Svetlana Bellon (parisforless)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Hi again Jane, thanks for the hi today and Ive enjoyed looking through your HP again - lovely travels and photos and your studio shot with Chuck is just so gorgeous!I bet you miss him so much but with time...lovely dogs have been appearing on my fb page from Batt Dogs Home lately!Do hope you can take your Mum to Las Vegas before long!

• fishstick's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a exciting and grand day... ~Ken

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
feag's Profile Photo

feag

“take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time..”

Real Name