"" I know I can be where I wanna be"" bobbydigital's Profile

MY FIRST EMAIL WHILE ON TRAVEL

Dear Bobby,
I was very surprised to get an e-mail from you, but also very
pleased. As soon as I read it, I bowed my head and prayed for you.

I can hardly imagine what a shock it is to you to be in Pakistan after
spending
21 years in the US. I prayed first of all for your safety and I know
that
God will send His protective angels to watch over you. Remember, you
belong to Him and where ever you go He promises that He will never
leave
you nor forsake you. Trust Him with all of your heart and He will guide
you day by day. I know that you are lonely, but your best friend Jesus
walks with you wherever you go. I hope that you will keep reading the
Word of God each day. Pray constantly, talking to the one who loves you
most, and know that your brother in Christ will be praying for you
(that's me). May God bless you and use you for His Glory. Keep in touch
and let me know some specific prayer requests that you have. As we pray
for them together, we will rejoice in how our God provides His answers.
Looking to hear again from you soon.
Your Brother in Christ,
Rev. Doug

Having lived his teenage years in the States, This Talented, Gifted MC Bobby Digital, returned back to Pakistan a few years ago for several reasons, but with his head filled with Northern American hip hop coming from mostly gangster styled influences.

A lyrical context from a place far away inserted into his current environment that is Lahore. His rhymes in English are not crippled, but nothing out of the ordinary either if compared with any other rap battle tongue from Northern America. It might work here though, as Pakistan still has an open market for western hip hop.
"The sparse songs that we heard him rap in Urdu were by far better sounding in our ears". Perhaps because that is a flow of sound that our western ears have not heard before. Its a flow in a new tongue, or new style the definition of *freshness*? Maybe so.
Urdu lyrics about politics; the elections, the Bhutto assassination, the war on terror. Idea's about using old Pakistan folk as the backdrop for better sound so that his Urdu raps can get even heavier context. Idea's, it's all in his mind but not recorded yet. The English raps however, are recorded by the dozens as we saw and heard by Bobby D, who is on the producer side of things, he has been trying to make hip hop a breakthrough in Lahore still lots of Struggle and Hard work Ahead.

Pakistan 2005
Raping to youngsters around Lahore in Udru English, rocking Timberlands, and introducing, Dj Clue, Cut Master Mix Cds around Lahore, introduced Special Ed and Slick Rick to new cats, helped start a hip hop modeling Agency. And search for talent started.

Winter 2007
Participated in first episodes of Channel Plays, “Mc Clash” Lahore. Bobby acted has a Senior Rapper and was just there to help Promote Hip Hop Pakistan. Winning the Lahore Rap Battles with his crew. Bobby D gave an excellent performance as he Grabbed the MIC from the Vj and stepped in the battle.

Winter 2008
To end the season off bobby hosted a concert by ATV Live at Royal Palm Hotel for the Eid Holiday.

The Event titled, "Meat Millan Party" on ATV
was a success as the linking aired as three live RJ's on ATV, bringing in a new kind of a mega musical evening; with Carnival and concert. The basic idea behind the event was to take the best of youth pop artists of Pakistan, and make them perform to a selective audience comprising youth and celebrities, forming a unique event of its kind...
Hosted by Bobby D hip hop style, and Sobia Soz UK Style and Miriam from Lahore.

2009
lookz like hard work and video's,

Bobby D, Rj, V, j Dj, Rapper, Singer, Host most important got the dance steps. right@!

these are my little cuzies

i am Just one of the boyz trying to get by in these dayz of time.

I always been a spoiled, cute and adorable kid..

Freshmen year all my shyness went down the drain and I become this over out going person.

Was President of Thomas Edison High School, in Philadelphia
Participated in many events and competitions. Was a Cub Scout, Boy Scout.
Leader in my groups. Went o Atlantic city to spend the summers, or ocean City N.J, parents did the casino’s while we ran the boardwalk and wondered the Show Boat, Trump Taj Mahall, and flirted with all types of honey’s.
Shook hands with Sylvester Stallone, and leaders of the Italian Mafia, has a youth all my friend were inspired by Tonay Montana, chain rockin, jive ass gangsters, broken down English and drug sellin……I been in the mix…..But still rockin…..to this day…
Even 2 Pac did not make it…rest in peace..

“So I praise the lord and thank him for having better plans……”

Always seemed as a double life…for in the American desi gathering it was the same old Mommy daddy stuff, than back to the hood, it was looking out for the cops with my Spanish friend, Polo,while we make millions in a poor tiny street in Philadelphia, PA., USA
Many Friends wishe they were born into our home, I guess our Desi Lifestyle was alway repectful, progressive, and real in there eyes.

Grew up in the East Coast and watched rap music generate and flourish thru the streets of Philly. Still don’t understand why Cool C had to pull the trigger, and why that cop was not wearing a vest. However Kid n play, Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff, LL cool J, and Slick Rick the ruler made it a nice time to grow up.

I am blessed to be able to rap and bust a freestyle anywhere anytime

so will post my music soon.!!

Did some Commerical Modeling In States
Been On Radio and Tv In Pakistan

my cuz and his wife,,, ready to party... he is pilot for American airlines ...

this kid always wants to know what am i doing.

every one wants to be like bobby in this family

Sunset

Hi my name is Bobby

I have been exploring Pakistan for the past year. I have temporally resided here. In the mean time due to getting homesick and missing the basic English conversations and sharing views. I have decided to host tourist, which was not a bad Idea at all. Because I have learned alot.

I have hosted tons of tourist from UK, Canada, USA, and others countries.

I can relate to the west well, making our time here in Lahore Pakistan really fun and productive.

The most important thing is to meet and help travelers, as well as get help when traveling, also to meet new people and make new world friends.

on the road again,, flying off to yet

see the sunset

and see the people of the world.

The growing youth in Pakistan..The need for Change and the will for it.

• Intro Updated Mar 1, 2009

• tabrez603's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2009 at 3:09 AM

hi boby...wish you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you....wish you remain the best....Tabrez

• Harleysurfer's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2008 at 1:30 PM

Bobby, Are you my long lost bro from the old AOL Afghan boards? If so, salaam bro from ThorJan

• alycat's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2007 at 10:44 PM

Gr8 page Bobby..get on to couchsurfing.com, its a gr8 site

• patricia28's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2006 at 7:53 PM

Happy birthday!!!!! best wishes for you, huggs from Chile, hope you are great! Huggs

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2006 at 10:51 PM

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2006 at 5:58 PM

Happy Birthday to you:-) and enjoy your weekend.

• Tina-Perth's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2006 at 7:00 AM

Hi Bobby, thanks. Australia is a great country, a great place to live.

• grets's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2006 at 9:30 PM

Thanks for your email and kind comment Bobby. :-) I too hope to visit Pakistan one day. :-)

• carfan's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2005 at 10:43 PM

Birthday Greetings from Scotland.email me sometime to let me know how you are.

• daddygila's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2005 at 5:12 PM

I enjoyed my visit to Islamabad also, especially that beautiful park. Rawalpindi was a bit run down....sounds like you are having a good time. Some great PAN there.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
bobbydigital's Profile Photo

bobbydigital

“enjoy the world”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.