"San Buenaventura or, as we know it, Ventura" Top 5 Page for this destination Ventura by spgood301

Ventura Travel Guide: 154 reviews and 363 photos

Ventura is a beautiful city on the Pacific Ocean, north of Los Angeles. It's got a pier with restaurants and nightlife, a very pretty downtown with lots of shops & restaurants, and a couple of Missions that you may find quite interesting.

VT's Keida84 was kind enough to show me her home area, and she helped me with many of my tips too. Kat, your assistance and friendship is invaluble to me. Thanks for everything.

Ventura is a fine, laid back place to spend time. Stop by on your next trip to LA.

• Last visit to Ventura: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 29, 2005

• mizzzthanggg's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2007 at 7:20 PM

i totally believe in haunted places ;) did u see or *feel* anything when u were at the park?

• mavl's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2007 at 11:07 AM

hope you got properly plastered! i used to live near ventura blvd in the sherman oaks area, never saw this ventura!

• scubaozgirl's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2007 at 6:19 PM

Grinz, hmm cant u see, I am :)

• Bilimari's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2006 at 6:41 PM

I used to go to Ventura at least once a month for business meetings, about 45 min. drive from my office in Downtown LA. It is a really nice place. :)

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2005 at 9:20 PM

Hey Steve. Lovely boat pic. Looks like a nice laid back place.

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2005 at 1:17 PM

Good job on your Ventura page. I enjoyed myself and I am glad you did too. It is nice to see more pages about our "sleepy little town" hahahahaaha, Kat psssssst, opening photo is of ventura harbor village! heheheh

spgood301

“That's MY waterfall!!!”

Badges & Stats in Ventura

Have you been to Ventura?