"This is L.A." Los Angeles by spgood301

Los Angeles Travel Guide: 4,411 reviews and 8,884 photos

Los Angeles is an huge, exciting place that I'm glad I've gotten the chance to know. It's America's second largest city in population, center of the entertainment industry, home to miles and miles of both freeways and beaches, and it's got TONS of things to do. Wanna catch some rays? See the beautiful people? Have a great meal? Ride a roller coaster? Nothing better than cruising down an LA street, to get that LA attitude-so much fun!

I hope my tips give you a taste of the "City of Angels". I spent three months living and working there, and it was quite an experience.

Crazy, cool LA. You gotta love it!!!

Where I Lived in LA

Our company put me up in a beautiful apartment complex in the Hollywood hills, with lots of aspiring actors and actresses living there. You can see many headshots in the little general store-no one I recognized. One girl I met swore she'd seen me on TV...too bad I really have a face for radio!

Every morning when I went to work, this is the first thing I saw. Pretty cool, huh?

I got the sunset every night over, well, the adjacent building. Not the greatest sunset in the world, but still not bad either.

Oh, and did I mention that the pool wasn't bad?

Not bad for a New York boy!

• Pros:The weather, all the cool things to do
  • Cons:Everything's so spread out-you'd better have a car if you go there
  • In a nutshell:What can I say, it's LA
  • Last visit to Los Angeles: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 30, 2005

• Oct 9, 2008 at 12:06 PM

The famous city in the world! Nice tips!

• Kisses&Co's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2008 at 7:05 PM

I'm loosing my appetite coz of my hyper acidity! URGH!!! Seems chocolate cake will renew my taste buds! :-P

• Bilimari's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2007 at 2:56 PM

Yep, got to be that aqua blue shirt! Or you wear something Orange, and I'll wear something Green. Of course, we still need to work on those Tube shorts... :))

• Dyesebel's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2007 at 11:27 AM

Last yr,had 8hrs layover in Dubai,it was like a punishment;) but I like their airport,so many shops;);) I'm going there again nxt mth.Yipee!!!

• scubaozgirl's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2007 at 7:19 PM

Hmm, a helping hand is always appreciated...so when r u coming????.....have u seen my car keys... he he he

• nixca316's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2007 at 7:21 AM

I miss LA...and yes, you should drop by Knotts when you go back to California (at Buena Park) =D

• funnybeee's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2006 at 11:27 PM

Dinner with Saucey was great :) See pic on my HP!

• sinequanon's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2006 at 10:05 AM

you know I wish!... it is going to be fun! just for a w/e? Steve! say you are ill or something!:-)

• hotsauce28's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2006 at 10:59 AM

hmmmm...hmmm....... POOCHIES COMING TO FLORIDA!!

• kiely's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2006 at 8:42 AM

HOHOHO!! That's my wish! well, I'm off to bed now. have a great weekend over there. hugz =D

spgood301

“That's MY waterfall!!!”

Badges & Stats in Los Angeles

Have you been to Los Angeles?

Latest Activity in Los Angeles