"in Western Vermont" Poultney by Rich62
Poultney Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
...is located along scenic route 7A, and is probably only a mile or two from the border with New York state.
I guess they painted this barn as high as they could reach? This is near Poultney.
I think this was just south of town.
- Pros:It has a nice downtown plus Green Mountain College
- Cons:They have winter there.
- In a nutshell:interesting visit
Rich62's Related Pages
Poultney Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Poultney
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Poultney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poultney
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos