"A NICE COLLEGE TOWN IN NORTH TEXAS: STEPHENVILLE" Stephenville by Rich62
Stephenville Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 21 photos
WE DROVE FROM THE AUSTIN AREA NORTHWARD ON TWO-LANE roads on our way north to Nebraska. My wife commented (and I agreed) that if we had to live in one of the north Texas towns we had passed through, it would be Stephenville. There is something about a college town.
The photo is of the Erath County courthouse on the square.
Stephenville population is about 15,500, a nice size town. Its altitude is 1,283 ft.
We are fans of NCAA Division 2 schools, and Tarleton State is in that classification. This is a nice looking campus. I will have more photos of the campus under "Things to do" tips below.
You can call the Stephenville Chamber of Commerce at 254-965-5313 or go to www.stephenvilletexas.org for more information on this town.
- Pros:A CLEAN-LOOKING TOWN WITH A NICE COLLEGE
- Cons:I DON'T KNOW OF ANY CONS
- In a nutshell:THIS IS THE NORTH TEXAS TOWN WE WOULD LIVE IN.
Rich62's Related Pages
Stephenville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NICE COLLEGE TOWN IN NORTH TEXAS: STEPHENVILLE"
- "Please Dont Visit"
- "Basaic Stephenville Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stephenville
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Stephenville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stephenville
Photos in StephenvilleSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos