"JACKSBORO, TEXAS" Jacksboro by Rich62
Jacksboro Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 12 photos
JACKSBORO (formerly known as Los Creek and then Mesquiteville) is located in north Texas at the intersection of several highways, including 148, 59, and 281. In general it is southeast of Wichita Falls and northwest of Fort Worth.
JACKSBORO is the county seat of Jacks County. Its population is 4,533 and its altitude is 1,074 feet above sea level.
A street scene near downtown Jacksboro.
- Pros:GOOD ROADS LEAD TO JACKSBORO
- Cons:GOOD ROADS WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM JACKSBORO
- In a nutshell:AN INTERESTING PLACE TO VISIT, BUT............
Rich62's Related Pages
Jacksboro Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jacksboro
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Jacksboro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jacksboro
Photos in JacksboroSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos