"at the airport..." Dallas by Rich62
Dallas Travel Guide: 1,347 reviews and 2,481 photos
We were impressed with the size of the airport and with the distances between the 5 or 6 terminals. But it was effeciently run although very, very busy.
The acres of glass give a nice open and bright feeling to the airport.
OK I know there is another word for these trains but just can't think of it now. The main thing is, they are very efficient and timely, and easy to use.
- Pros:A WELL-RUN AIRPORT
- Cons:CROWDED AT TIMES
- In a nutshell:WE WOULD NOT HESITATE TO USE THIS AIRPORT AGAIN.
I suppose you would have to be of a certain age to enjoy this, but there once was a television series called "Dallas"... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Dallas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Dallas"
- "Dallas,Texas--Big, Bold and Friendly!!"
- "1997 Convention to 2006 Frisco grandchildren visit"
- "Goin' through the Big D and I mean Dallas!"
- "Dallas Texas"
- "Sweetberry's Dallas Page"
- "btex's Dallas Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dallas
- Hotels in Dallas
- Transportation in Dallas
- Nightlife in Dallas
- Restaurants in Dallas
- Shopping in Dallas
- Warnings and Dangers in Dallas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dallas
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Dallas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dallas
Photos in DallasSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos