"THE HOME OF TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY; THE AGGIES" College Station by Rich62
College Station Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 147 photos
THIS STATELY BUILDING HOUSES THE GEORGE BUSH (SR.) LIBRARY.
THE GREAT "12TH MAN" TRADITION CAME FROM HERE.
THIS TRUCK IS TAKEN TO AWAY GAMES FILLED WITH EQUIPMENT FOR THE TEAM.
- Pros:ITS A GREAT PLACE AND AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL
- Cons:GETS HOT IN THE SUMMER
- In a nutshell:WE WOULD LIKE TO VISIT AGAIN SOMETIME
Rich62's Related Pages
College Station Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic College Station Page"
- "College Station, Texas"
- "College Station - My Fiance's college home"
- "College Station - Home of Texas A&M University"
- "Fightin' Texas Aggie page!"
- "aileronguy's new College Station Page"
- "A Two-percenter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in College Station
- Hotels in College Station
- Transportation in College Station
- Nightlife in College Station
- Restaurants in College Station
- Warnings and Dangers in College Station
- See All...
Badges & Stats in College Station
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to College Station?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in College Station
Photos in College StationSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos