"Buda, in the south Austin area" Buda by Rich62
Buda Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 25 photos
Cabela's, one of the nations largest outdoor sports retailers, is famous for its catalog sales. However they do have a few retail outlets and Buda has one of the largest and nicest. The actual headquarters of the firm is in Sidney, Nebraska. Most telephone orders are taken in the Cabela's store in Kearney, Nebraska.
This is the rather grand entrance to the Buda Cabela's store.
Even if you are not into hunting, fishing, camping, hiking etc. its still a fun store to visit, and you will be surprised at the wide variety of gift items you will see that you can't find in the box stores you are used to.
The Cabela's started many years ago by tying flies for fishing and selling them by classified ads in Newspapers. That was in Sidney, a town in western Nebraska.
- Pros:IT SEEMS LIKE A NICE AREA
- Cons:DON'T KNOW OF ANY CONS, MAYBE TRAFFIC.
- In a nutshell:ITS FUN TO VISIT CABELA'S AND THERE ARE RESTAURANTS NEARBY.
Here are five photos of various parts of the Cabela's store. Click the photo to enlarge and see the rest. more travel advice
These two (Starbucks and Chili's) are close to Cabela's. I'm sure there are many more but I happened to notice these... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Buda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buda, in the south Austin area"
- "Buda - even a foreigner can call this home"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buda
- 5 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Buda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buda
Photos in BudaSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos