"Brenham, Texas: Home of Blue Bell Ice Cream!" Brenham by Rich62
Brenham Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 25 photos
Those of you who are able to get Blue Bell Ice Cream will recognize the little girl leading the cow; this is the logo on all Blue Bell Ice Cream products. The sculpture is located at the Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham, which offers tours and of course, has a tasting room as well. (You do not need to take the tour to visit the tasting room, and ice cream served there in 2008 was $1 per scoop.)
A CLASSIC CHEVY along the street in Brenham.
- Pros:A NICE-SIZED TOWN AND WARM IN THE WINTER, ALSO EASY ACCESS TO HOUSTON AND AUSTIN
- Cons:HOT IN THE SUMMER
- In a nutshell:ALWAYS STOP IN BRENHAM FOR ICE CREAM!
Rich62's Related Pages
Brenham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brenham in Spring"
- "Blue Bell Country"
- "Brenham, Texas: Home of Blue Bell Ice Cream!"
- "Monastery of St. Clare"
- "Basaic Brenham Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brenham
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Brenham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brenham
Photos in BrenhamSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos