"Waynesburg, PA; an interesting football history" Waynesburg by Rich62
Waynesburg Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
Trivia item # 1: In 1939, Waynesburg played in the first televised football game in history. Fordham beat them 34 to 7.
Trivia item #2: Waynesburg is undefeated against Penn State. The Yellow Jackets beat the Nittany Lions 7-0 and 7-6 in 1931 and 1932.
Now you know.
ONE OF THE OLDER BUT VERY STATELY BUILDINGS ON CAMPUS
IN THIS PEACEFUL SETTING, we had our lunch (from our cooler). Much nicer than a fast food place, we believe.
- Pros:WE LIKED IT A LOT
- Cons:NO CONS
- In a nutshell:PLEASANT MEMORIES
Rich62's Related Pages
Waynesburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Waynesburg Page"
- "Waynesburg, PA; an interesting football history"
- "John L Lewis Coal Miner's Memorial"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waynesburg
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Waynesburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waynesburg
Photos in WaynesburgSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 26 reviews, 101 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 23 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos