"Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania" Slippery Rock by Rich62
Slippery Rock Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 27 photos
Slippery Rock is a small college town, very interesting to see.
I have town photos below in the "tips" section.
I have heard about Slippery Rock University all my life. While attending Colorado State University in the 1960's, I remember on football Saturdays at the CSU games, the announcer would always announce the latest Slippery Rock score and everyone would cheer.
I have photos of the campus under my "tips" below.
Slippery Rock is located in far western Pennsylvania, maybe 30 miles from the Ohio border. It is on highway108, and is straight south of Erie, Pennsylvania and less than an hour north of Pittsburgh.
- Pros:NICE TOWN
- Cons:NO CONS
- In a nutshell:WE LIKED IT
Rich62's Related Pages
Slippery Rock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Slippery Rock--George Washington Slipped Here..."
- "Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania"
- "Hack_daddy's new Slippery Rock Page"
- "Paxgothica's new Slippery Rock Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Slippery Rock
- Hotels in Slippery Rock
- Restaurants in Slippery Rock
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Slippery Rock
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Slippery Rock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Slippery Rock
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos