"Tonkawa: home of the Christmas Lighting store" Tonkawa by Rich62
Tonkawa Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
This large Christmas lighting store is located right alongside Interstate 35 in North Central Oklahoma. I thought I would show you a few shots of their merchandise. Some of these displays are quite elaborate and expensive (in the thousands of dollars), but they are beautiful. For Christmas 2010, they are converting many of these to LED lights.
Here are some of the brightly colored trees for your inspection.
Tonkawa (the town itself) is located 3 miles east of I-35. It is on highway 77 (which parallels I-35), just south of the east-west highway 60. However the Christmas lights store is right by the interstate on the west side.
These lighted snowflakes are quite large, so would be easily visible from a considerable distance.
FOR A PICTURE OF THE OUTSIDE OF THE STORE, plus more inside photos, visit my tips "Things to do" below:
- Pros:THEY HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS STORE
- Cons:DON'T KNOW, NEVER BEEN TO THE TOWN ITSELF
- In a nutshell:IT WAS FUN TO VISIT THE LIGHTING STORE
Rich62's Related Pages
Tonkawa Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Tonkawa
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Tonkawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tonkawa
Photos in TonkawaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos