"HOME OF THE SOONERS" Norman by Rich62
Norman Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 90 photos
ALTHOUGH WE ARE NEBRASKA HUSKER FANS, WE HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE OKLAHOMA SOONERS, and we think in most cases the feeling is mutual. Games between these schools have been some of the greatest in NCAA history.
So we enjoy visiting the OU campus. Once we even stood in a crowd of Sooner fans watching the filming of "ESPN Game Day" before a game. Lots of fun.
The OU campus is beautiful, and we always enjoy our visit there.
OF COURSE THERE ARE many churches available for the visitor. We passed this elegant cathedral on our way to the campus.
OK ITS NOT ALWAYS THIS BAD. We were there during an ice storm, and this is what Interstate 35 was like. It gave us time to stop and smell the daisies, except that the daisies were frozen.
- Pros:THEY HAVE A PANERA BREAD RESTAURANT!
- Cons:SOMETIMES OKLAHOMA BEATS NEBRASKA!
- In a nutshell:A NICE COLLEGE TOWN, FUN TO VISIT.
Tulips looks like a nice gift shop but there are many others more travel advice
Well, it just such a photogenic campus, so here are a few more: more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Norman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rite of Passage"
- "HOME OF THE SOONERS"
- "Norman, Oklahoma: if you must live in Oklahoma..."
- "Doug's Norman Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norman
- Hotels in Norman
- Nightlife in Norman
- Restaurants in Norman
- Shopping in Norman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norman
- 13 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Norman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norman
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos