"MOORE, OKLAHOMA" Moore by Rich62
Moore Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
MOORE IS A SUBURB of the southern part of Oklahoma City, along I-35. This snapshot indicated that shopping malls are available with easy on-off access to the interstate. Norman, Oklahoma, is directly south of Moore.
THERE ARE A NUMBER of motels to choose from along I-35 in Moore. We usually stay at this one. Its not fancy but its clean and not too expensive. It is on the east side of I-35 in Moore.
A few years ago Moore was hit by tornadoes on more than one occasion. I remember that for awhile the super 8 sign was listing to starboard.
update: In May 2013 Moore was devastated by an F5 tornado, with loss of life and many injuries.
JUST A SNAPSHOT AS WE PASSED THE MOORE WATER TOWER AND A MCDONALDS ALONG I-35. Not much of a picture, I know, but we didn't actually stop in Moore this year.
- Pros:A GOOD LOCATION, HANDY FOR TRAVEL
- Cons:THE TRAFFIC IS A BIT INTENSE HERE ON 1-35.
- In a nutshell:A HANDY PLACE TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN TRAVELLING
Rich62's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Moore
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Moore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moore
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos