"GUTHRIE, OKLAHOMA" Guthrie by Rich62
Guthrie Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 96 photos
WITHOUT A DOUBT THE CROWN JEWEL of Guthrie is its historic district. What great old buildings can be seen, and not just two or three of them but blocks and blocks.
Sadly, we were there during an ice storm and absolutely terrible weather that kept us huddled in our car. So all we could do is take a few pictures and vow to come back someday when the weather is nice and really explore this area.
There are quite a few of these great old homes in town. Drive around, take a look.
Guthrie is about 20 to 30 miles north of Oklahoma City. It lies about a mile west of Interstate 35. Highway 33 is an east-west road that goes through it.
A far more modern building, to be sure, but with its own air of dignity.
- Pros:ONE OF AMERICA'S GREATEST HISTORIC DISTRICTS
- Cons:BAD WEATHER WHEN WE WERE THERE
- In a nutshell:IT LOOKS VERY INTERESTING
Never ate there. It is a relatively new restaurant right by the interstate at Guthrie, Oklahoma. Here are some... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Guthrie Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Guthrie
- Hotels in Guthrie
- Transportation in Guthrie
- Nightlife in Guthrie
- Restaurants in Guthrie
- Shopping in Guthrie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guthrie
- 8 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Guthrie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guthrie
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos