"EDMOND, OKLAHOMA" Edmond by Rich62
Edmond Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 17 photos
EDMOND IS ON THE NORTH EDGE OF OKLAHOMA CITY, JUST WEST OF INTERSTATE 35. It is clean, it is modern, it is very impressive. Can you tell that we liked it?
A MAJOR MEDICAL CENTER IN EDMOND, OK.
THIS CAMPUS IS VERY ATTRACTIVE AND FEATURES LAKES, FOUNTAINS, AND MODERN ARCHITECTURE.
- Pros:CLEAN, MODERN, ATTRACTIVE
- Cons:NEAR THE OKLAHOMA CITY HUSTLE AND BUSTLE
- In a nutshell:IF WE HAD TO LIVE IN OKLAHOMA, WE WOULD PROBABLY PICK EDMOND.
THESE TWO towers are the Edmond water towers. The short one advertises a PGA tournament held here. But what is going on... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Edmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Tale of the Tape"
- "svrider's new Edmond Page"
- "Edmond Oklahoma"
- "EDMOND, OKLAHOMA"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edmond
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Edmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edmond
Photos in EdmondSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos