"DUNCAN, OKLAHOMA" Duncan by Rich62
Duncan Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 17 photos
BEING FROM "UP NORTH," IT SEEMS QUITE A LUXURY TO BE ABLE TO WEAR SHORTS AND ENJOY A NICE WARM DAY IN THE PARK WHEN THE CALENDAR SAYS ITS DECEMBER! I'm usually shoveling snow and scraping ice by this time.
I DON'T KNOW THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE SCULPTURE, but it stands alongside highway 81 as you go through town.
Duncan is a nice size town, with 22,500 people living there.
APPARENTLY THIS FACILITY is another plus for the town of Duncan.
- Pros:LOTS OF RETAIL SHOPS, A NICE LOOKING TOWN
- Cons:DON'T KNOW OF ANY CONS
- In a nutshell:WE LIKED IT.
WE DIDN'T STAY THERE, WE JUST SNAPPED THIS PHOTO AS WE DROVE BY. LOOKS NICE ENOUGH FROM THE OUTSIDE. more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Duncan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUNCAN, OKLAHOMA"
- "azokie's Duncan Page"
- "An introduction to Duncan America"
- "Basaic Duncan Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Duncan
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Duncan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Duncan
Photos in DuncanSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos