"A TINY TOWN IN SOUTHERN OKLAHOMA" Comanche by Rich62
Comanche Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
A SMALL TOWN (POP. 1550) JUST SOUTH OF DUNCAN, OKLAHOMA. Comanche doesn't look like it has a whole lot going for it.
AS THE SIGNS SAY, HIGHWAYS 53 AND 81 INTERSECT HERE. We were taking 81 northward.
I THINK SOMEONE HAD TRIED TO OPEN A RESTAURANT IN A SCHOOL THAT HAD BEEN CLOSED. At least that's my guess. If anyone knows the real story, please let me know.
- Pros:ITS NOT FAR TO DUNCAN
- Cons:COMANCHES GLORY DAYS MIGHT BE LONG GONE
- In a nutshell:JUST PASSING THROUGH
Rich62's Related Pages
Comanche Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Comanche
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Comanche?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Comanche
Top 10 Pages
- Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 35 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 81 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos