"A GOOD STOPPING POINT IN SOUTHERN OKLAHOMA" Ardmore by Rich62
Ardmore Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 16 photos
Ardmore is on the east side of Interstate 35 in southern Oklahoma. In fact it is only about 30 miles from the Texas line. Its a good place to stop because there are lots of motels and restaurants there for a town of its size.
Speaking of restaurants, the clerk at our Super 8 Motel recommended Ryans. Its one of those huge buffet places. We ate there, and it was quite good.
JUST A street scene coming into Ardmore.
NEAR RYANS RESTAURANT IS A WALMART (PICTURED) AND A SHOPPING MALL.
- Pros:A HANDY STOP FOR 1-35 TRAVELLERS
- Cons:NO CONS
- In a nutshell:WE KEEP IT IN MIND AS A POSSIBLE STOPPING PLACE
Here are five photos taken in Ardmore, some will show you several of the businesses such as restaurants and hotels that... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Ardmore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A GOOD STOPPING POINT IN SOUTHERN OKLAHOMA"
- "Basaic Ardmore Page"
- "Lake Murray - Oklahoma"
- "bill500's new Ardmore Page"
- "Ardmore - A Beautiful Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ardmore
- Hotels in Ardmore
- Transportation in Ardmore
- Restaurants in Ardmore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ardmore
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Ardmore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ardmore
Top 10 Pages
- Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 395 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 35 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 81 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos