"Walnut Creek, Ohio" Walnut Creek by Rich62
Walnut Creek Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 34 photos
Highway 39 is the Amish trail in Ohio. It is southwest of the Akron area. Towns along the route include Sugarcreek, Berlin, Millersburg, nashville and Loudonville, among others. You will find numerous Amish retail outlets in which to shop.
Out of respect for the Amish, please do not take any photographs in which their faces show.
The photo says it all.
Many neat and tidy farms along the way, both Amish and non-Amish.
- Pros:A PEACEFUL WAY OF LIFE
- Cons:NO CONS
- In a nutshell:WE LOVED THIS AREA
The sign gives you an idea of the offerings in the area along highway 39. This sign was a few miles west of Walnut Creek... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Walnut Creek Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Walnut Creek
- Restaurants in Walnut Creek
- Shopping in Walnut Creek
- Warnings and Dangers in Walnut Creek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Walnut Creek
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Walnut Creek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Walnut Creek
Photos in Walnut CreekSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos