"Berlin, Ohio" Berlin by Rich62
Berlin Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 20 photos
As evidenced by the sign, Berlin is located at the junction of highways 39 and 62. This is in north-central Ohio, southwest of the Akron area.
Highway 39 is the principal route of the Amish Trail. It is rather commercialized so you can assess for yourself if that is a good or a bad thing. As far as we were concerned, it was great. We had lots of fun browsing the shops.
Be careful on the road for the relatively slow-moving buggies.
This particular one was pulled by a high-stepping horse.
We saw many Amish men riding bikes beside the highway.
- Pros:GREAT AMISH-INFLUENCED SHOPPING
- Cons:NO CONS
- In a nutshell:WE LOVED IT.
This was a really nice place to eat. Clean surroundings, very nice waitress, good food, plenty of parking, reasonable... more travel advice
A nice shop run by a very nice lady that we enjoyed visiting with. Not a huge selection but she had a variety of maple... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Berlin Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Berlin
- 6 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berlin
Photos in BerlinSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos