"Gowanda, New York" Gowanda by Rich62
Gowanda Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
The Amish Trail in far western New York is basically highway 62 between Buffalo and Jamestown.
It is beautiful, peaceful countryside with both Amish and non-Amish farms all along the way. Gowanda is the largest town on this route.
Gowanda is a nice little town. This is the fire department.
rules to follow in Amish country:
1. no photographs which show the faces of Amish folks, please.
2. Be very careful on the roads when approaching Amish buggies.
- Cons:no cons
- In a nutshell:We enjoyed route 62.
Rich62's Related Pages
Gowanda Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Gowanda
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Gowanda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gowanda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos