"LET'S DRIVE TO DOVER, NEW HAMPSHIRE!" Dover by Rich62
Dover Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 27 photos
OK THIS WASN'T REALLY US, but we did encounter this antique horseless carriage just a couple of miles outside of Dover.
A DOWNTOWN BUILDING.
Dover had a population of just under 30,000 in the 2010 census.
I just figured out that this photo was taken on the corner of Washington Street and Central Avenue in the middle of town, and the business on the corner is called "Elite Hobbies." Central Avenue in this area is labeled both as highway 9 and highway 108.
CONTINUING INTO DOVER. On the corner of Central Avenue and Hale Street, we saw the steeple of City Hall.
There are lots of roads leading to Dover. For example, highways 4, 9, 16, 16B, and 108 all crisscross each other in or near Dover. We were coming from the east on route 4.
- Pros:WE LIKED WHAT WE SAW, BUT DIDN'T STOP
- Cons:WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO STOP, BUT MAYBE NEXT TIME
- In a nutshell:IT LOOKED NICE
Rich62's Related Pages
Dover Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Good Place to Spend the Night"
- "Historic Dover"
- "LET'S DRIVE TO DOVER, NEW HAMPSHIRE!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dover
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Dover?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dover
Photos in DoverSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos