"in southeast New Hampshire" Barrington by Rich62
Barrington Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 32 photos
Its on route 9 in extreme southeast New Hampshire, not very far from the border with southern Maine. Its a nice small New England town.
jUST A NICE looking church we passed in town.
THE BARRINGTON FIRE DEPARTMENT
- Pros:THEY HAVE A NICE COUNTRY STORE (SEE REVIEWS)
- Cons:NO CONS
- In a nutshell:INTERESTING TOWN, INTERESTING COUNTRY STORE
Rich62's Related Pages
Barrington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barrington a quite place to live"
- "in southeast New Hampshire"
- "This is where most of the Grandchildren live now!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barrington
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Barrington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barrington
Photos in BarringtonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos