"A GOOD PLACE TO STOP WHEN ON INTERSTATE 80" York by Rich62
York Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 27 photos
Driving across Nebraska it can sometimes seem like a long ways between restaurants, gas stations, etc. One small town, York, has built up the area around the interstate to serve traveller's needs. Watch for exit # 353, marked by this water tower painted like a hot air balloon. South of the exit is a large truck stop, gas station, a motel and a restaurant. However, to the north of the exit are most of the eating places and gas stations. Starbucks, Wendy's, Arby's McDonalds, a Chinese food place, and so on.
On the north side of the York exit you will find a wide array of fast food places, plus motels and gas stations.
If you drive into York itself, they have a restaurant called "Chances R" in the downtown area. This is a sit-down restaurant that is one of the best in the midwest. Also it is reasonably priced.
WATCH FOR EXIT # 353.
- Pros:The best stopping place between Lincoln and Kearney
- Cons:No cons that I know of.
- In a nutshell:IT SEEMS LIKE A REAL NICE TOWN
I recently bought a car from the John Kohl dealership in York. (Its located on the strip leading north to York from the... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
York Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in York
- 7 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to York?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in York
Photos in YorkSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos