"The Czech Capital of Nebraska" Wilber by Rich62
Wilber Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
Wilber is located on highway 41 in SE Nebraska. It is NW of Beatrice and SW of Lincoln. It was settled by Czechoslovakian immigrants. This is a town that knows how to make Kolaches, for sure.
Homes range from newer ranch style homes to older two-story frame houses.
A symbolic photograph showing the close juxtaposition of agriculture to residential life in Wilber.
- Pros:GREAT KOLACHES, NICE TOWN
- Cons:no cons
- In a nutshell:ITS FINE
Rich62's Related Pages
Wilber Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wilber
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Wilber?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilber
Photos in WilberSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos