"SUMNER, NEBRASKA" Sumner by Rich62
Sumner Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 7 photos
The folks in Sumner must have a good sense of humor. You can tell that by their welcome sign which reminds you that there are no less than six exits into town. Well, they are correct, as there are six streets that lead from highway 40 into Sumner.
You won't starve in Sumner. Not as long as Tub's Pub is there. This place has a very good reputation that goes far beyond the borders of Sumner. I know many people in Kearney, which is probably about 35 miles away, come here to eat.
Sumner only has about 250 residents. IT is located along highway 40, northwest of Kearney. Or, from Interstate 80, take exit # 248 (The Overton exit) and go north about 15 or 20 miles.
As I was driving through town, I snapped this picture of some kids putting on a carwash for some youth project. I think it was the girl's volleyball team. Good kids, engaging in positive, constructive activities. There is still hope for the future.
- Pros:Its really small
- Cons:Its really small
- In a nutshell:A good place to stop and eat (at Tub's Pub)
Rich62's Related Pages
Sumner Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sumner
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Sumner?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sumner
Photos in SumnerSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos