"A TINY VILLAGE IN SOUTHEAST NEBRASKA" South Bend by Rich62
South Bend Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
NO NOTRE DAME HERE, THIS IS A TINY VILLAGE OF ABOUT 95 PEOPLE located on a paved and winding road between Louisville and Ashland, Nebraska. South Bend is south of the Platte River. It is a scenic drive and not much traffic.
See for yourself.
THIS FELLOW IS TAKING NO CHANCES WITH A COLD WINTER. Thats a lot of wood.
- Pros:HANDY LOCATION TO INTERSTATE 80 AND EITHER LINCOLN OR OMAHA.
- Cons:TERRIBLY SMALL VILLAGE
- In a nutshell:ITS DIFFERENT.
Rich62's Related Pages
South Bend Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in South Bend
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to South Bend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Bend
Photos in South BendSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos