"SCOTIA, NEBERASKA" Scotia by Rich62
Scotia Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
SCOTIA IS A NICE LITTLE TOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF NEBRASKA Its pretty much off of the beaten paths, its way north of the interstate for example.
Here is a street scene in Scotia.
SOME SORT OF ELECTRICAL BUSINESS EITHER IS OR WAS HEADQUARTERED HERE.
A NICE HOME JUST OUTSIDE OF TOWN.
- Pros:NICE , CLEAN, PEACEFUL
- Cons:A LITTLE BIT FAR TO LARGER TOWNS
- In a nutshell:ITS A REAL NICE PLACE.
Rich62's Related Pages
Scotia Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Scotia
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Scotia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scotia
Photos in ScotiaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos