"St. Paul, Nebraska" Saint Paul by Rich62
Saint Paul Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 47 photos
St. Paul's historical association has been very active, judging by the results. An entire turn-of-the-century village can be found near the east end of the downtown area.
This station is now part of the historic village in St. Paul.
St. Paul is located a few miles north of Grand Island on highway 281.
This Lutheran church is one of several very nice churches in town.
- Pros:Its a very nice, clean, peaceful town
- Cons:no cons that I can think of
- In a nutshell:Its all good!
ON A MORE RECENT VISIT (May 2011) I snapped a few more photos for you to see. more travel advice
ST PAUL HAS A NICE NEWER LIBRARY WHICH IS ATTACHED TO THE SCHOOL BUT ACCESSABLE FROM THE OUTSIDE BY THE PUBLIC. THE... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Saint Paul Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Saint Paul
- 11 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Saint Paul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Paul
Photos in Saint PaulSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos