"LOBSTER IN THE HEARTLAND: ROCKVILLE, NEBRASKA" Rockville by Rich62
Rockville Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
LOCATED ABOUT AS FAR AS YOU CAN GET FROM ANY LOBSTER FISHERMAN, Rockville hosts a yearly lobster festival and has the delicious creatures flown in. Go to www.rockvillelobsterco.com (I tried it but the website may be down.)
It is called the "Rockstock Lobster Festival" and is held on the first Saturday of August. There are vendors, music and various forms of entertainment in addition to, of course, lobster.
THE PARK APPEARS to have some homemade play equipment.
Rockville is located along Highway 58 in central Nebraska. It is northwest of Grand Island and northeast of Kearney, and is located in Howard County.
I'm not sure if the bank is open or not, since I see a plywood board in the front window. You can also see some Lobster Festival information on the side of the building.
- Pros:ITS QUIET THERE
- Cons:ITS REAL QUIET THERE
- In a nutshell:ITS A LITTLE ISOLATED, BUT NICE.
Rich62's Related Pages
Rockville Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rockville
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Rockville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rockville
Photos in RockvilleSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos