"THE LAND OF WILLA CATHER" Red Cloud by Rich62
Red Cloud Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 77 photos
APPROACHING ON HIGHWAY 136 from the west, this marker gives us an early indication that we are entering the world of Willa Cather, famed author whose novels described the pioneer experience.
THERE ARE MANY INTERESTING OLDER HOMES in Red Cloud. Drive around and take a look for yourself.
A WELCOME SIGN AT THE SOUTH EDGE OF TOWN.
- Pros:INTERESTING HISTORY
- Cons:NO CONS THAT I KNOW OF
- In a nutshell:ITS A GOOD TOWN
THE PHOTOS GIVE AN INDICATION of the Opera House as a Cather Center. Here is where you should go to learn about Cather.... more travel advice
WILLA CATHER'S HOME is preserved and marked with an informational plaque. (Click on the plaque to enlarge the... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Red Cloud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prairie Home of Novelist Willa Cather"
- "THE LAND OF WILLA CATHER"
- "Basaic Willa Cather SHS Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red Cloud
- Transportation in Red Cloud
- Restaurants in Red Cloud
- Warnings and Dangers in Red Cloud
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Red Cloud
- 8 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Red Cloud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red Cloud
Photos in Red CloudSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos