"RAVENNA, NEBRASKA" Ravenna by Rich62
Ravenna Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 37 photos
Ravenna is located in south central Nebraska at the junction of highways 2 and 68. (The late Charles Kuralt ranked highway 2 as one of America's 20 most scenic highways.)
Its a nice small town with small town values, including peace and quiet, and well-kept houses and yards.
The yearly community celebration here is known as "Annevar" and is usually held about the third weekend in June. What does "Annevar" mean? Just spell it backwards and you will see.
The photo shows the booths being set up on main street.
They also have "Sodtown Days" on the third Sunday of July, with plenty of homemade ice cream.
A PHOTO TAKEN IN THE COUNTRY JUST OUTSIDE OF RAVANNA.
TAKE A DRIVE in the country, look around, its nice out there!
- Pros:peaceful and quiet
- Cons:off the beaten path, although thats not so bad either.
- In a nutshell:A NICE LITTLE TOWN
DRIVE AROUND and have a look at houses both old and new. more travel advice
ON A FARM NEAR RAVENNA IS THIS MAGNIFICENT OLD PIANO, brought over on a ship, accompanied by its owner, from Stuttgart,... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Ravenna Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Ravenna
- Hotels in Ravenna
- Transportation in Ravenna
- Restaurants in Ravenna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ravenna
- 11 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Ravenna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ravenna
Photos in RavennaSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos