"AT THE MOUTH OF THE PLATTE" Plattsmouth by Rich62
Plattsmouth Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 29 photos
WHERE THE PLATTE EMPTIES into the mighty Missouri River, where Lewis & Clark camped and explored a few miles into Nebraska, now stands the hilly town of Plattsmouth.
Many of the old downtown buildings have been well preserved.
A MASSIVE OLD STRUCTURE WITH A NEW ADDITION.
ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY in 2006, this gentleman played the piano and an accordian for residents of a retirement complex in Plattsmouth.
- Pros:A RIVER TOWN WITH LOTS OF CHARACTER
- Cons:STREETS WIND AROUND DUE TO THE HILLS
- In a nutshell:A VERY INTERESTING TOWN
CLICK THE PHOTO TO SEE SOME MORE OF PLATTSMOUTH.... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Plattsmouth Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Plattsmouth
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Plattsmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plattsmouth
Photos in PlattsmouthSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos